Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just wanted to document


That my little girl sleeps in Mom and Dads closet. We are working on upgrading her situation, but there are always bumps in the road. Like the fact that I am totally terrified that if I add Hadley and Kylee in the same room, my little Hads will jump into Ky's bed and unknowingly hurt her sister or maybe she would place a blanket over her heard and Kylee will not be able to breath. Hadley does love her sister, but she like most the girls in my family, we have a hard time giving soft loves! I did try Hadley and Hayden together on the same bed for two nights. Which caused the problem that Hadley has to be locked in her room at night because she always gets out of bed, and the fact that Hayden has to have the door open in order to use the bathroom! OOOh! But Kylee is perfectly fine with the closet for now.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Well as you know, our kids still sleep in the closet on occasion. As a matter of fact, Maya is napping in there right now:) They don't care so just do what you gotta do. She is such a sweetheart!