Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kylee's Blessing


Kylee didn't make a peep durning her blessing. (unlike her siblings) She did so well and than feel asleep in my arms after.

Dan gave Kylee a wonderful blessing. I am so proud that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and can take care of his family. I was contemplating waiting to bless Kylee until next month, because both she and Hadley have been under the weather. But I kept telling myself it was the adversary trying to get to me. It probably wasn't, but I am so glad we blessed her because she did just fine, if not wonderful!


Our big family, on such a special day.

Dan and I are in love with our little girl! In LOVE! Please stay sweet and innocent forever Kylee!

6 comments:

Jess said...

WOW! You are fast! Happy blessing day:) She looked so cute today and her demeanor was sweet as always. BTW, how do you get your kids to smile for pictures? Look at how perfect your little family looks!

Kari said...

What a stinkin' cute family you are! She's precious, Holly!

Anonymous said...

Holly, I think you are amazing! Mommy, wife, school, life.... you are doing great! Plus you look fantastic! How do you get sooo skinny! I miss you!!!!

Amee Campbell said...

Somehow that posted as anonymous---I left that comment above. You really are amazing!

Liz Yost said...

OHHH you all LOOK so AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!

Heather Crozier said...

Cute pictures! I compared the blessing picture of Kylee to some pictures of Braxon at the same age. They are pretty much identical. Crazy. LOL.